Google Adwords, Bing Ads Management Services
As a savvy professional with a limited budget to spend, you want to get the most bang for your buck when it comes to digital campaigns. That is why so many marketers choose pay per click advertising (PPC) to drive traffic to strategic landing pages and straight into a sales funnel.
What is PPC management, you ask?
If search engines were to fill up a stadium with different businesses, PPC would be the VIP pass you buy to the front of the line. It gets your content placed front and center, ahead of organic results, where people are most likely to see you and click through.
Pay per click Ads is how you ensure you get the most out of that VIP ticket you bought. It’s how you ensure each ad you placed is worth its weight in lead generation. Pay per click advertising is a powerful way to drive traffic to your site, but it requires careful management and strategic fine-tuning. Poor management (or none at all) can be expensive, fruitless, and frustrating beyond belief. If you’re going to embark into the land of PPC, it’s worth doing it right – and that requires having a seasoned marketer at the helm.
PPC Management encompasses social media marketing, Facebook ads, search engine marketing (SEM), mobile SEM, Google AdWords management, display advertising, and more.
Pay Per Click Management Services
As part of our Pay Per Click Management Services, we’ll dive into a full-on investigation of the current internet marketplace and how we can support you in achieving your business goals. Then, once your Pay Per Click campaign is off the ground, we’ll carefully measure its impact and provide monthly support.
Here’s how we keep your business moving up:
- Campaign Strategy includes definition core goals and KPIs, market research, keyword generation, campaign targeting, measurability, and reporting.
- Ad Creation involves the art and copy of your PPC ads. Ads can be specific to a particular brand, product, location, or may be kept generic for keyword insertion.
- Bid Optimization insures your PPC campaign is optimized for conversions (not just click-through rate) and includes timely readjustment of keywords with low average positions.
- Ad Copy Optimization helps you find just the right words to trigger readers to take action, all the while optimizing for meaningful conversions (not just impressions and click-throughs).
- Keyword Match adjusts keywords and bids based on the performance data.
- Ad Groups will be created and campaigns will be restructured to decrease cost per click and improve ad quality score.
Looking for help with your internet marketing and pay per click advertising and hunting for a PPC management company that will sell you on measurable results more than smooth-talking salesmanship?